30203 - Coverall Desechable CATIII Type 5/6 certified EN1149-5: 2008 and EN1073-2:2002.
The Master Armour Protective coverall 30203 is designed to help protect against certain light liquid splashes(Type 6) and hazardous dusts(Type 5)
Microporous 48/55/60g/m2 With hood. Zip front opening covered by self adhesive flap. Elastic at cuffs, ankles, hood and waist, serged seams.
CATIII Type 5/6 certified EN1149-5: 2008 and EN1073-2:2002
Material: Microporous 48-65g is available
- Knitted cuffs are available
- Antistatic is available
- Thumb up is avaiable
- 2 pieces or 3 pieces hood is available
- Crotch gusset is available
- Silicon free
Certified to Protection Level
- Type 5 — Barrier to airborn particulate materials and dust.(EN 13982-1)
- Type 6 — Barrier to limited splash and liquid spray (EN 13034). EN1149-5 Antistatic.
- Passes NFPA 99 criteria for antistatic materials